By becoming a friend!
Lakeside Friends of the Library sponsor activities that enhance the cultural and educational life of the Lakeside community. Memberships are offered yearly from January through December. Newsletters are only sent to those who have a current membership and email. Participate with old friends, meet new friends and other local residents in support of the Lakeside Library. Our organization was formed to provide assistance to our neighborhood library by providing funds for needed materials and programs, through the sale of donated items, membership dues and special events sponsored by the Friends. This brings others into our community and provides our local community members activities for toddlers to seniors to discover great programming and opportunities through our library for classes, entertainment, artists, games, library high school, bilingual books/tapes, and lots of different community resource information.
- Senior: $10.00 (65+)
- Individual: $15.00 (under 65)
- Family: $25.00
- Corporate: $75.00
- Lifetime: $150.00
Its easy to sign up. Click here to use our online secure payment form.
Or you may send a check payable to:
LAKESIDE FRIENDS OF THE LIBRARY
Mail to: 12428 Woodside Ave., Lakeside, CA 92040
*A non-profit, tax exempt organization. Lakeside Friends of the Library meet every second Wednesday of the month at 6:00 p.m at the Lakeside Library, 12428 Woodside Ave. Lakeside All members are welcome to attend.
MEMBERSHIP VALUE & BENEFITS
Your support of these events is much appreciated includes the following:
- Newsletter (e-mail only) informing you of upcoming events and library programs.
- Receive latest updates on new library.
- Free opportunity drawing ticket at any events.
- Buy one, get one book sales.
- Attend board and general membership meetings.
- Free T-shirt for lifetime members.
- The satisfaction of supporting our library with all the benefits it brings to our community.
- Belong to a community of book lovers.
- The Lakeside Friends of the Library is devoted to having a library that meets the current needs of our community and helps prepare for its future.